Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Getting Started

I've decided to start a blog for my little business, A Stitch In Time Boutique. I'll be adding pictures of completed items and sharing my thoughts on crocheting different things. I enjoy crocheting as a hobby, and as a kind of part time job ;). It's always nice to be able to make money doing something you love. If you have any questions about crocheting or if you'd like to purchase one of my products you are more than welcome to do so. You can also visit our facebook page and see all of the items available. (I'll link that below) I love hearing from happy customers or even customers in general, they are my first priority with this business, so if you have a comment about our products or post, please feel free to share it. Thank you!


                                            -Rosa. 


A Stitch In Time Boutique Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment